Nutrition Coaching Package: 3, 6 or 12 months
Includes Initial Nutrition Assessment and Program, as well as monthly 30-minute consultations to discuss your changing nutritional needs. You can expect:
• Complete Nutritional Assessment and Support Program to get you feeling your best and achieving your health goals. This two-part consultation begins with a detailed health history, review of your current dietary habits, and a symptoms questionnaire. The result is a detailed personalized reference package, including dietary recommendations, caloric requirement for optimal performance and access to meal plans. Where required, you will be referred to a dietician for more detailed coaching.
• Support and Motivation . Your coach will support and motivate you through regular follow-up consultations. As you reach your goals your nutrition plan must be adjusted and modified to keep you on track and feeling your best.
• Food Log Review . Stay on track with continual review and feedback of your diet logs. Submit electronically each week or each month to learn which foods you should eat more, cut back on or eliminate for optimal health and performance.
Full Fitness Assessment (1 meeting plus follow up call)
A Fitness Freaks Health Assessment is an in-depth, detailed analysis of your current physical fitness and health. You can expect:
Your health assessment will include a 60-75 minute assessment appointment with Tracy in your home or at the gym.
You will be taken through an assessment that uses the most up-to-date tools and techniques to provide a comprehensive and complete assessment of your health and fitness. Your assessment will include:
• Evaluation of your cardiovascular fitness and muscular strength
• Assessment of your current level of balance, strength, and flexibility
• Calculation of body composition (fat, muscle, bone)
• Measurement of resting heart rate
• Determination of BMI and waist girth/circumference
Following your initial appointment, you will be provided with a detailed printed report of your results. After reviewing on your own, you will have a 15- 30 minute phone consult with Tracy to discuss if you need more clarification. From here, you can use the data as you wish, and/or move forward into a longer term coaching program with Tracy which can include nutrition, lifestyle and fitness Training!
Nutrition Assessment with Recommendations (3 meetings)
Don’t know where to begin, looking for some tweaks to your diet or you can’t figure out why you aren’t losing weight with your already great habits?
First we will meet to complete your body composition measurements as well as a series of lifestyle assessments. From there you will complete our 7 day food and activity log to submit to Tracy.
After analyzing all the data, you will meet with Tracy to receive a full assessment, including nutrient and vitamin analysis. along nutritional information, education, and three kinds of recommendations (instant fixes, short and long term). Short Term Goals will be set, reviewed and tweaked at the final session.
This is a bestseller among regular exercisers and personal training clients and gives you a taste of our nutritional services. From here you can decide if you would like to move on to monthly nutrition/lifestyle coaching with our 3,6, or 12 month package.